Rarely do we see commercial warehouses that offer so much in terms of style, elegance and functionality beyond four concrete tilt slab walls, but this superbly finished unit is all that and more. Comprising a fit out with one of its key features as an air conditioned ground floor showroom, very little expense has been spared in its finish from the tiled floors to the freshly painted walls and light fittings it is quality throughout.
• Situated at the corner of Flinders Pde and Wills Street with roadside frontage and
• Glass door entry comprising marble lined reception counter
• Large upstairs open plan office and additional separate private office both with new
paint, carpets and air conditioning
• Large open plan showroom with private consulting room and both with air conditioning
• 54m2 Mezzanine storage area with hand rails and stairway leading to ground floor
• Large open high bay warehouse area with container height electric roller door
• Covered roof area over front of warehouse entry point
• Large kitchen with built in cabinets and bench top
• Disabled toilet amenities
• Three dedicated parking spaces
• Close to the Bruce Highway and Northern corridor
Located on the Northern fringe along the Bruce Highway corridor, North Lakes is one of the fastest growing suburbs in the Brisbane region. A master built estate it combines a vast residential estate, a commercial business park and substantial retail precincts that include Westfield, Costco, Ikea and many other major brands.
• 26kms from Brisbane CBD
• 29kms from Brisbane airport
• 2.5kms form Mango Hill railway station
• Population over 22,000
If you are looking for a commercial unit with that corporate feel, and a prestige showroom you would be hard pressed to pass this one by. For more information and to arrange your inspection contact Glen or Jeff today.