Large development sites in high demand areas are getting harder and harder to find, Raymond Terrace is a site that is fully approved for a 127 place childcare centre, building on the current structure.
Deception Bay forms part of one of the fastest growth areas in SEQ and with further residential expansion in surrounding suburbs, the need for further facilities will continue to grow.
Further details on the site consist of:
* 3857m2 total area in General residential development zoning - Suburban Neighbourhood
* Currently Operating as Squash and Fitness Centre - local landmark
* Existing brick veneer and tilt slab construction with 1354m2 under roof
* Total street frontage of 48 metres, opposite parkland
* Development Approval for 127 place childcare centre - favourable conditions
* Within a 3km radius of 5 state and private schools
* 6 km from North Lakes, the fastest growing region in Qld.
* Opportunity for site to have multiple uses - Childcare, Church, Sports Facility,
* 40min from the Brisbane CBD
For further details on this mixed used development site contact Robert Rey.