Originally constructed by an owner/builder, this home has been designed to take in the best of the large 900m2 block. This can be seen by the southern aspect for the cool breezes, covered outdoor entertainment area facing northeast and bedrooms away from the western sun. All this provides an enjoyable environment for family when entertaining.
Covering some 30 squares, the home is all on ground level (no stairs) with the large entry hall, separate living room overlooking Lake Eden, huge master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite, servery style kitchen and separate dining. The kitchen has ceaserstone benchtops, 4 burner gas CHEF cooktop, new oven, built in microwave, dishwasher and pantry.
All the bedrooms have been tastefully decorated with individual colour schemes and positioned for privacy. On top of the 4 living areas there is a separate study, spacious under cover al fresco entertainment area and 7.5 metre wide double garage.
Outside the front has just been landscaped and the rear an open lawn area. There are 3 water tanks and solar power.
Overall the home presents itself as an open plan design, all on one level, loads of natural light and positioned on the block to take the best advantages for both summer and winter seasons. It will be a delight to welcome family and friends to your new home.
- The Master suite boasts a large walk in robe and a spacious ensuite featuring floor to
- 3 Additional large bedrooms with built in robes
- Very spacious main bathroom with stunning neutral decor and floor to ceiling tiling
- Separate study/office
- Majestic air-conditioned formal living and dining overlooking stunning Lake Eden
- Separate spacious casual living and meals areas with air-conditioning
- Dream-worthy kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops, 4 burner CHEF gas cooktop &
stainless steel ducted canopy range hood, brand new Oven and built-in microwave, large
refrigerator cavity, convenient breakfast bar and a stunning outlook over the casual
living and meals areas, through to Lake Eden.
- 2 Large covered entertaining area
- Security screens throughout including crimsafe style on doors
- Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Oversized garage with epoxy flooring and built-in storage cupboards
- 3 Water tanks
- 8 Solar Panels with inverter system
- High ceilings
- Fully Fenced rear yard
This residence enjoys a close proximity within walking distance to Westfield Shopping Centre, IKEA, State & Private schools, Restaurant & Cinema Precinct, Bikeways, Parks and all the other fabulous amenities that this fast growing Master-Planned Community offers.
Don't delay, call Monica anytime 7 days to arrange your viewing of this magnificent home.